Monday 15 September 2008

The situation so far...

I sent off my application to Yummy Jobs for the ICP 2009 on the 2nd August 2008 (the day after applications were starting being accepted! What can I say, I want this job!!).

I heard back on the 4th to say that they would be contacting me in 6-8 weeks.

On the 12th September I got an email off a LOVELY lady, Lucca, asking when I'd like my phone interview!! Oh I was so excited, well not so excited as mum who literally screamed when I told her I'd been offered an interview!! I replied straight away asking for an interview on the first possible day.

I got a reply saying that the time I'd asked for (11.30am) was no longer available, how about 11 or 11.45? Of course I went for 11, I really did want this ASAP!!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Good luck honey bunny, I'm sure you aced it :-)
Lots of love
Mummy